Random # 339: an HR Ute



Two things, before anyone gets their knickers in a twist:  1/. I really, really love this ute, photographed in uber cool Brunswick Heads, a bee’s penis north of NSW’s Byron Bay.  2/.  “Designer rust” is fine by me and, in this particular instance, it’s been done extremely well.


H o w e v e r ,  I would like to draw your attention to the awesome EH load lugger available via the following link: https://uppermiddlepetrolhead.blogspot.com/2024/06/five-reasons-why-this-is-australias.html.  Which one do you prefer?    


No points for guessing where I stand in this!   The clue’s in the title of the post, after all!  But I’d still like to hear your views on “patina” in its many and various forms.  










U M P H

(uppermiddlepetrolhead.blogspot.com.au)

iPhone images. 

  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EJ or EH Holden? (Up-dated December, 2022)

An Electric Fiat X1/9

Random # 301: Nanna-Spec KE36 Corolla